Best Cool drawing ideas for beginners
For Beginners, It’s hard to Draw Cool drawings. If you are one among them this article is for you!! In this article, we have some examples of Cool drawing ideas for beginners.
To Draw a Cool design in the Beginning, Start with Basic Shapes, Practise for a While. For example, If you want to Start a human figure I recommend Start with the face drawing.
After practicing Number times you’ll get perfect figure drawing. Now let’s Find out Cool drawing ideas.
Here are examples to practice Cool drawing ideas for beginners.
Every beginner has to start with three basic shapes like Circle, Triangle, and Square in the same sizes. If you have practiced on basic shapes for enough time, That’s it now you can start with advanced drawings. So be perfect in basic shapes before starting the advanced sketches.
Have you observed? We have So many objects around us!! Now, try to Draw objects you have. it’s actual idea to draw objects around us because every object has a different shape so that you get to practice a lot.
Completing the basic part, Now begin with Advanced Sketches, I recommend starting with animals later go to human drawings. Select the basic animals like fish, dog, cat and etc. Draw a simple sketch of them like when we use to draw in our primary schools. try to complete all the basic animals.
So practice until you have satisfied with your drawing. If your not getting don’t worry just practice!! One day you’ll definitely feel different on your sketches.
So here I have more Cool drawing ideas for beginners have a look!!
Cool Drawing ideas for Practise
- Kitchen utensils, like a whisk or slotted spoon
- Your self-portrait
- A family photograph that you cherish
- Your feet (or someone else’s feet)
- Your hands (or someone else’s hands)
- Make a copy of your favorite painting or statue (bonus points if it’s in a museum)
- Recreate scientific renderings of bugs or birds (such as John James Audubon)
- A closeup of your eye
- An object in a glass dish
- What you’re wearing today
- Collection of your favorite things
- The interior of your living room
- A houseplant
- Imagine a home in outer space
- Render your favorite memory
- Everything in the world is topsy-turvy (up is down, down is up)
- Animal dressed like a human
- A neighborhood of treehouses
- An unlikely pair of friends
- A mad tea party
- A forklift lifting spaghetti and meatballs
- Aerial view of your favorite place
- Superheroes in real life
- Mashup of two characters in pop culture
- M.C. Escher-style interior
- Your world in LEGOs
- A drawing of a drawing
- Swap the scale of two subjects
- It’s raining… (not water)
- A llama wearing a top hat
- Combine two subjects that don’t go together into one scene
- Draw a new fish tank for a fish
- Imagine a wolf made of branches
- Cover a sheet of paper with an array of flowers
- Design the exterior of your dream house
- Build your own castle
- Fill a silhouette portrait with geometric designs
- Make your own pattern
- Draw a still life in the Cubist style
- Illustrate a vivid dream you or someone else has had.
So here is the article about Cool drawing ideas for beginners, What do you think? Are there other cool drawing ideas you would add to this list? Share them with us.